Sunday, May 17, 2009

Darcy-ish :D

Completely in love with Mr Darcy, i am. If you are a person who loves Pride and Prejudice, the countryside area of London, and pinch of comedy, i recommend you to watch LOST IN AUSTEN. A mix of modern and classics, & it's just LOVEEEE.

And and aku suka lagu ULTRAVIOLET fom Stiff Dylans. Check youtube. Pokoknya sweeeet and imagine if someone sings that to you. Gila. Cairrr cairrrr. Ahhhhh <3

Lapas atu aku suka quote ani, ''You, are perfect. A perfect nutter'' AKU SUKAAAA. I got it from Angus, thongs and perfect snogging punya movie. I love the fact that the guys still loves the girl despite the fact that she's clumsy. Suwwwwwiiiit :DD

Aku macam in love with everything but none concerns a guy. Mr Darcy is an exception. I mean a real guy bah. HAHAH.


Lastly, something for us all that made me think when i heard it.

''Dear God. Please let me love less of myself so that there will be more love for other people''
A prayer. For you.

No comments: