Sunday, November 22, 2009

Its just me.. :)

Dear FnV-ians..,
Exams done..
School's done..
Are we done too..?? i wonder..
or maybe its just me.. :)


Do know, dear FnVs.. No matter what, i am glad to have known you all as my friends. knowing you all for 4years have sparkled my life - even though the effect is only temporary.. I might not be the perfect friend that deserve you all to be my friends but i thank those who have taken and treat me as their friend. Even if it is a ''forced'' situation that you people have to accept me in your life, i Thank you for being patient and still willingly take me. I am lucky to have been given this big opportunity to meet with such friends like you all - Each and everyone of you.. I apologise for all my wrong doings escpecially my harsh words and attitude that might have offended any one of you.


I know this is out of a sudden.. but somehow i feel the urge to express it tonight.. before its too late.. :)


Once again, thank you FnVs for being such good friends. I will remember you all.. the goods and bads.. something worth to be remember.
Love,
Najihah K. <3


No comments: