Saturday, January 30, 2010

Graduasi

Assalamualaikum.

Selamat hari belated graduasi! :D the pictures I saw are heartbreaking pasal aku jeles liat kamu graduate and aku nada sama kamu but nevertheless, I feel happy for you all. How we were all small girls who now have matured and ready to embark on our next path. Remember those hardships in our life are those things that shape us as individuals and I am sure we all (hopefully) are able to decide what's best and what's not.

I don't like not doing anything, cause that will end up me thinking, a little bit TOO much. How everything is so related in this world, when you find yourself insignificant and then someone tells you that you play a major part in their life? And how in some other case, someone, you know for sure, will never, EVER, be, even a dot in you life.

You lot will always have my heart.

I need a vacation.

HAHAHAHHAA.

And i choose Brunei. CAN CAN? ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxx (infinity!)
'Afifah O
ps: Naj, it is of your own effort that you are able to think it through. (:

No comments: