Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's fuhhreezing!

Salam everyone!

Finally... most of the uni here in UK start cuti.. Here i am typing my uninteresting update. I am going to London to meet them girlies (apart from Ekin cos she's going somewhere!) and Khairi and everyone else!! Kennot wait <3 I was suppose to be in the netball winter game tournament but due to some reason, my team pulled out. But it's okayyy. MAY THE BEST TEAM WINS! (:

Kami planning kan ke winter wonderland-ing. AHHH. i'm gonna die ahh laik dis. HAHA. cos it's soo sajuk. and krg masa naik rolla coster time di langit, sajuk. BRRRRRR.

Apparently it's snowing in London! Aku tau aku suka snow like berabis rabis but this time, aku nda mau. Cos im gonna use the normal shoes and it's licin! >.<

And i wanna play poker. and laugh a lot. and chill at some fancy cafe. take thousands of pictures.

Purely.. just wanna have fun! HEEEE!

Bah Brunei Hall.... HERE I COME! :)

muchas love,
Piping

No comments: