Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A change of mind perhaps?

It's fun when you are into a book that has a fictional character that can sweep you off your feet. The ones that not only make your tummies have butterflies, but of rhinos instead. But the not fun thing is, when such thing never happened in real life. At least, not to you.

I had just finished reading this book, which Izzalina recommended three years ago. Awuu it took me a long time to actually register the title of the book in my head and actually find it in a bookstore. And that the always been Mr Darcy that i fancy, because of the book, i began to rethink.

I guess i was partially blinded. He might be of a gentleman, but too proud he is. A romantic, but is too intense? You be the judge. All those personalities of him that we all love but to really be having these guys that are romantic but is proud and inda cali and inda dapat bahunya kan dimenangisi, it makes me think again.

It's funny just by that, a whole new perspective come to mind. And you begin to rethink the base that you believed strongly before. Inda plg strongly, just enough to make me ooooooh and aaahhhh.

The book wow-ed me. But still, just for the time being, i'll stick to Mr Darcy from Pride and Prejudice. =)

No comments: