Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hit me hard.

A kid once said,
''Adults say they know everything, but actually they don't know anything at all''
Imagine, a 6 year old kid saying that. It hit me right on the head when I overheard him saying it to his friend.
I am currently labelled jobless oleh si Yee Fah, the silent reader of this blog. And ia suruh aku buat a paragraph about him. So here you go Yee fah.
Yee fah si annoying, matanya sipit and atas eyebrownya ada luka pasal the guys smacked a hard cake on his face on his birthday. His favourite quote is, "Jangan berkelaie wah" and pretty much spends his time online. Unfortunately since he has a new laptop now, something pasal the IP address balum beusai, therefore he cannot go online pakai the school punya connection and he pretty much hates that fact. & ia alone in his school now because CCK is in Bhall, attending this function arah Imperial Uni tomorrow. So what I'm trying to say here is ia kasian seorang-seorang and ia inda dapat online and now ia sasak aku pasal aku annoy ia psl ia nada kwn and ia inda dpt online.
HA-HA-HA.
Satisfied, belated birthday boy?
Bah. The bed is calling me now. Time's up! (:

No comments: