Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You see the sun comes shining through.

You know that feeling? That feeling when you just want the right thing to fall into the right place, not because it's right, but because it will mean such a thing is possible.

I want to believe that.

Yessss, you might have heard of the quote above. Don't you think that it's true? :) Well I personally think it is.

I've been wondering.. No one blogs anymore. Why? Is it because we are just a little bit too busy to spend time and life's been occupied with something else? Or just merely too lazy or having a bloggers' block? Everything lies in you. Im just saying this cause i miss reading things that used to make me laugh, cry and smile, all at the same time.

I know, talk about complexity ;)

Someone told me to smile, so you should too! You'll get by!

xxxx
'AO

No comments: