Saturday, January 15, 2011

If you have no intention of staying........

Salam everyone. :)

I know I should really be studying right now. It's uni exam season and honestly, ngalih ku sudah belajar HAHAHHA right now lah. So tired. I just wanna sleep, or youtube stuff or watch Spongebob. BANAR. But masani menunggu masak nasi HAHAH so yeah i might as well type something here! (irrelevant banar paragraph ani HAHAHAHHA!)

You know that feeling when you go to sleep crying and the next day you wake up with puffy face? Yeah let's hope that's not gonna happen to us anytime sooner. LOL. Aku wondering saja... bakas liat chick flicks KEKE.

And sekali.... there are some things yang you regret doing lately. Skali this peribahasa came up to my mind "Terlajak perahu boleh diundur, terlajak kata buruk padahnya." Iatah baik-baik. I guess cakap siang pandang-pandang, cakap malam dengar-dengar (or so i think it goes like that)

And like.... if you don't intend to stay, mcm jgntah start. AT ALL. Just sayinnnnnnnn. If TER-start sudah, at least say proper goodbye. Courtesy bah!

I'm hungry. Hope nasi ku masak sudah! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

<3
Piping :)

No comments: