Saturday, January 1, 2011

Obligatory last day 2010 post :)

HELLEWWWWW EBERIBUDY.

Anyway. I just thought that a post on the last day of 2010 is a must. I don't think i've ever done an obligatory post but someone in twitter said she wanted to do one, and then i got me into doing it jua KEKEK. LOL. It's funny how we all conform to the same ideas. despite it being a ridiculous one. :P HEWHEWHEW (cos everyone laughs like this lately. see? conforming again hahah!)

So.. what happened in 2010?

Stupid UCAS moments. The best birthday ever, being 19th and such birthday ideas are irreplaceable. Italy trip. Barcelona trip. Left Queenswood for good. The most amazing summer, EVER. Got into Notts uni doing the course that I want. Amazing housemates in Nottingham.

To be honest, i can't remember much. Oh why whyyyy? when i agree to make an epic post. selalu ni. annoying tia. Well. Ingat pulang sebenarnya but then i wouldnt write down my 2010 life chronology, okay, cause that's just... wrong. HAHAHHAHHA. Obviously there are some shit things I wouldn't fancy much but i guess they make me stronger? And of course, some bits yang buat aku happy. mcm happy yang buat aku jump in joy.

Nevertheless, here's to an amazing 2010. CHEERS! Semoga 2011 memberi lebih makna to us! WIth keberkatan dari Allah and kegembiraan. Amin.

<3

No comments: