Monday, April 4, 2011

Done and over with hell yea!

Salam everyone. :)

BEG was done and over with, finalllyyyyyyyyy!! YAYYYYERRRRSSSSSS. HEHHEHE. There are some things that could be improved for next year so insyaallah next year it will be better! Insyaallah, amin! Came back feeling lethargic, whole body aching! I wish i have masseuse right now. Minta kana urut! SIGH. I'm gonna miss it though. Tiring preparation, of going back and forth to city centre to handle the baju, things going wrong on the orders, sticking logos on trophies, all the brainstorming and stuff. They will surely be missed :')

And yesterday, my family went back to London. And..... damn i'm still stuck in Nottingham because of something. Sedih eh. kennot change the date ah. But i'm going to London later at night, i kennot wait!!! :D

And after that... they'll leave. I dont know how I will react. I must watch a lot of chick flicks after that. MUST DO. to cheer me up. LOL.

And........ how are things guys? You all have been quiet.




<3
Piping

No comments: