Saturday, September 3, 2011

Allergy.. please go away and never come back.

Salam :)

4th raya today.... How's your purse going? Semakin berisi with angpau? TEHEEEE :p well for me, we haven't raya much. Lagipun i'm BASAR sudah. both badan and age wise. HAISH. so people hesitate to give meeeee. Beri sad one.

And my allergy is getting worse. SO i was talking to my brother, complaining how the allergy's fine in the morning but gradually getting worse throughout the day. Sekali the doctor said it's photosensitive and stress related, meaning i cant expose myself too much to the sun. Feeling like a vampire, an ugly one perhaps HOHO. and stress related, but the thing is i didn't expose my self to the sun, nor am i stress.

So i concluded that it might be due to the food i ate. Sekali i said to my brother, "What did I eat ah? Let's narrow it down...." And my brother.... "*cricket-cricket* The thing is... You eat everything. Payah jua kan dinarrow down tu"

HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH OMG.

well.... it's true. I eat everything, especially time puasa ani. I think im allergic to raya cakes, pasal it contains a lot of eggs. But i always eat eggs. and im fine. and for udang, kerang and lukan, i eat them time puasa and i was super okay. So mcm..... Apatah ni.

Unknown tah banar.

Sometimes I wish I know the answer.

But oh well. Let's just pray it will lessen. Amin! I have high hopes ni! AMIN YA RABB!

No comments: