Friday, September 2, 2011

Syawal fever.

Firstly, now that ramadan has ended.... Time to welcome a new month :)

Selamat hari raya maaf zahir batin everyone! Minta maaf if ada terkasar bahasa, ter-annoy sana sini.. I know aku always beulah and gauk-gauk and perasan ciyotz (yang membari kamu trauma berabis TEHEE) but nevertheless, I hope you guys will have an awesome and fabulous eid celebration, di samping keluarga tersayang.. :) For those yang go back UK, use the time wisely.. Psl krg we nyasal-nyasal and ter-rindu-rindu and thinking why on earth we didn't use the time wisely. SO EAT MASSIVE AMT OF TAPAK KUDAS (or gajahs LOLs) and ketupat and charging camera supaya gmbr bnyk2 and langgar open houses etc.

Speaking of charging camera, I bought a new one WOOOHOOOO. I am so happy. it's a pink one, so now i am going to resume back to my not-so-amazing photography skilllzzzzzz :p If we meet next time, i will try my best untuk take loadsa pictures! SO MESTI LAWA-LAWA KAYSS :p

Speaking of raya, masa mid month of ramadan, my mother got kad raya. Sekali I was very jealous. I kept thinking, aku mahu jua kad raya. Yang written with love, and long longggggg message. And then on raya itself, you know how few years back, we always receive msgs on the night esok nya raya. Sekali mcm dst always jam apa psl a lot of ppl send msgs walaupun kdg2 it's teh same pantun used every single year LOL but really, mcm it's a competition who dapat the most texts msgs regarding raya!

Tapi this year... mcm nda bnyk msgs. Less than ten i think. Is it because I've spent most of raya outside Brunei and that people have lost my contact number over years wen they change their phone, ataupun the modernisation of having facbook & twitter ataupun ppl just malas to spend their credit... HAHAHAHHAHA it really makes me think yknow.

Sekali. How over the years, the joy of having raya lessens. I guess that's the price we have to pay for growing up.

But for now, enjoy raya as it is. Meet relatives. Eat good Brunei food. And try to have fun. Hopefully there'll be no regrets when Syawal is over, amin. :)



xxx

No comments: