Sunday, June 3, 2012

Heartstring ku.

Salam.

Now that all my written exams are over, well since yesterday pulang sudah tu, it's time for korean dramas!! Currently watching Heartstring by Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye. And i regret saying aku inda suka si Yong hwa awal-awal.. ahhhh... what korean dramas do to you. they change your perception of someone so easily. And now mcm.... I am so so sooooo in like (hahha awu not love lol) with him. He's so nice, walaupun ia jahat awal-awal that I always feel like slapping him, and the fact ia mcm suka someone wayyyyy older than him. Hmmm, buta wah ya inda nampak the pretty girl that's always bringing him cappucino every single day. BLIND I TELL YOU.

Btw, i like mocha frappucino with whipped cream on top plis, thanks. (HINT NI BTW HAHAHHAHAHAH to any guy ahhh so sad. sad sad laif HAHAHHAHAHHA)

Anyway. And then... at one moment, i was thinking. In the drama how like he's a bad boy but turned into a decent loving guy. But then in real life, does this happen too kah? I've never really heard stories, real stories, from someone i am close with. Macam, so if a bad guy turned good in real life, do they sometimes revert back to their old self? Yang jahat apa? Pasal I saw this one tweet from a singer, that a girl's wish of changing a bad boy into a good one, is merely.... just a wish.

Really?

Entah. I don't know pulang. I guess it depends on individual punya perception.

And then there's this one song, called "I will forget you" by park shin hye in the drama. i was feeling mellow the other day, sekali i made a cover and sent it to my korean friend for prooflisten (HAHAH does this word even exist lol)


I will forget you. Starting today,
I don’t know you. I have never seen you.
We never even walked pass eachother.
I’m okay. I forgot everything. I’m happy with my busy life.
I’ve met a great person too.

Love is always like this. It fades away after some time.
Can’t even remember it, Oh.

# When love goes away, another love comes again. It definitely will.
Even if it hurts now, it will hear a little later.
It will forget. I will too.

It’s not difficult. I will forget everything after today.
I’m just getting used to my changed life. Oh~ No.

Love is always like this. It fades away after some time.
Can’t even remember it. Yes~

# REPEAT

I will erase everything.
I definitely will.

When love goes away, another love comes again. It definitely will.
Even if tears fall now, I will smile a little later.
I will (now) forget you (now). Just like a wound heals…
I will. I will. I will forget you.


Things I wanna pinpoint from that song:

1) Busy life makes you forget someone you love. But then.. when that busy life subsides, when you're all alone in the room and lying down on your bed, isn't the first thing that pops to your mind.... the person? But then i guess kalau ngalih mcm tarus tidur jua kali ah.

2) So they say when one love goes away, another comes. I guess love comes in all form. From family, friends, and Allah especially. But this love, from this one special person, will it be the same. Will it be better. or worse. And mcm, when you're listening to certain songs that you used to listen to, doesnt it remind you of all the memories? And then, do you hear you heart break?

3) That love fades away with time. But you see old couple yang suwit berabis yang mcm madly in love, like your grandparents, your parents, etc, and it makes you think, at times it fades away, but other times, it stays, and it stays strong.

Sorry sebenarnya very useless post ani. Pasal si yonghwa ni! HAHAHHAHA nah menyalahkan artis jua lah.. sendiri punya psl.

Anyway so long. Love you guys. Walaupun aku ind atau siapa sebenarnya yang masih baca posts di sini ani. maybe no one, maybe just random people, but then again, it's okay. Kenchana. Eseh. koreanised. HEHEHHEHEHHEHE.

Doakan kejayaan saya dalam practical OSCE! May Allah make it easy for me. Amin amin amin

xxxxxxx
Pips

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Hi :) Just happened to stumble upon ur blog. Please keep bloggin! I love reading ur posts..