Friday, December 26, 2008

Missing You..

It's 4am of the 26th and STILL, I CANT SLEEEEP!! =((

so since I'm up, might as well keep blogging, eh? haha.

went through pictures again and came across pictures counting down the days I was gonna leave for UK, as well as pictures from the day itself (8th Sept) which was also my 18th (finally!) Birthday!

An emotional roller coaster indeed.. Must have said this before in my old posts, but on that 8th Sept 2008 was one very momentous occasion! =))
One last Family Meal di Millenium
Missing Abang... =(
One last Hangout di Canteen MS

One last Escapade Hangout

One last Escapade Hangout..

One last Fitness Zone Hangout
My Majlis Kesyukuran

MY 18TH BIRTHDAY!
One very last Fnv Hangout before leaving

Missing this bunch!

and them too..



=))

=DD

Little did i know, a surprise bday cake was given..

Missing mummy.. ='(
MISSING FAMILY AND FRIENDS..

No comments: