Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pieces of me ;)

Salam everyoneee.. :D

Imagine if tani masih sekulah, the teacher will write down the date for today. And guess what date it is?

*drummrolls*

The 24th OF NOVEMBER!! :D <3

To our dearest Dalilah Nabilah, selamat ulang tahunnn, semoga dalam lindungan Allah sentiasa. It's my third year of not celebrating your birthday together. SIGH. Nevertheless, i'm sure you will have fun with them Bruneians on this very special day of yours.. celebrate it ala-ala teh tarik special~ HAHAH LAMEEE!! I wish you all the best in life, in health and segalanya lah. Amin. <3

Heniwayss... Moving on...... :)

Last week was the busiet week evur. Like banar banar sibuk. Ada saja keraja. But all went well. Takbir raya at our hosue.. wahh sayunya.. It felt like home, wel.. slightly lah. :( but mesti kuatkan hati. And then last week Saturday ada majlis aidiladha.. and kami serumah perform lagu LOVE STORY by TAYLOR SWIFT. Check it out on facebook. I posted it up! :)

I havent been feeling well lately. I had like a massive allergic reaction on Monday and that wasnt the best sensation (obviously!). All my housemates ada panic attack slajur. Thank God for our hero. Kalau nada, entah.. nda tau what to do.

And a lot of things happened sebenrnayaaaa. But i guess it's just too public to say.

Soooo.. tata! =P

Loveee,
Piping

No comments: