Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A great speech. Or nayy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3rt2GVcUN4&feature=share

Maybe it is easier, to be alone. Quoted from Grey's Anatomy. There's no one you need to lean on. Being on your two feet. Knowing whatever keeps you strong comes from you, no?

The video made me think.

BUT NO FAH. THINK AGAIN.

Jadilah orang yang bersyukur.. Syukur kepada Allah Taala as He granted me with loving parents, annoying yet very supporting siblings, cousins, and friends, as my backbone, to success & happiness. Syukur Ya Rabb. Sometimes we forget.. Sometimes we lose will when things drag us down so so much.

One thing I learn, everyone is suffering. Maybe not the same as me, but everyone is, just differently. :)

Maybe in a day, something went massively wrong.. And it will beat the heck out of you. But have we look at the silver lining of life...? That things are taken away from us to be replaced by Allah with something better. Insyaallah..

Today I got two good news. One is where I am happy when someone is happy because he/she has try & taken a big step after a mistake in his/her life, and I truly truly care for this person and for he/she deserves to get the best in everything, syukur alhamdulillah. :)

Secondly, I am told that I am getting a free guitar! Am I lucky or what! :D Told the person I've been meaning to learn guitar. And that person decided to give me ia punya. Should I name it? TEHEHHEE. If so, what? I am so excited. Despite having stubby fingers, pindik lagi, but I will try to play. Tried before & my fingers hurt so badly, but hopefully dapat WHEEEE.

I hope I don't get punkd or else it won't be funny!

Wait for me dear guitar! :)

And lastly, a bit of lyrics from Beyonce, Schoolin life:

"This is for them 20 somethings
Time really moved fast, you were just sixteen"

Time has moved so fast wow. Next academic year, i'm already in second year. Time move fast. But sometimes you've gotta slow down, maybe stop and stare for a while. Or else you'll miss it.



xxx
Pips. :)

No comments: