Sunday, July 24, 2011

Memories photographed.

Tossing and turning on the bed and suddenly ada drive to blog....... Weird.

I was just browsing through all the pictures that I have since I arrive in the UK. Massive amount of them from my first year and slowly....... the amount decreases. Who is it to blame? Is it the fact that my camera rusak and has this little black dots whenever I take pictures (DON'T KNOW WHERE I GOT THEM, SADLY) or the fact that my friends have this massive DSLR which makes my pretty small cheap camera looks... so kasihan.. or just purely the fact that I've gotten so malas to take pictures with hope someone else will.

And last week, my hard disk decided to make the "clung clung clung" sound. I was..... in major devastation. Googled it and apparently it's one of the worse case scenarios that can happen to a hard disk! :( I don't mind losing all the movies, or songs, well maybe i do mind a bit, but not as much as losing photos.

Lost all my last summer Singapore photos :( and my Paris photos. Summer raya and everythign related to it. I should've made backup. So buta IT fifah. Mi heart is breaking.

Then I complained to my mom, and she said, "Well bulih jua ke Paris semula" HAHAHAH made me smile. My mom, always know how to say the best and sometimes funny things. Bless her ya Allah, amin!

Tapi I guess you can't compare that to the sufferings of the Palestinians, or Norway people who are dying due to the terrorist attack.

So in the end, life goes on, life goes on.

And because of that I learned that:
1) I should develop my pictures. Supaya ada hard copy!
2) I should invest in a camera.

YES I SHOULD. :)

Birds are chirping, I guess it's my cue to sleep! Goodnight/goodmorning everyoneeee. Salam!


xx
Pips :)

1 comment:

Video Zeum said...

Hello! You have an interesting website. It is nice to visit here.