Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A bit weird.


I was looking through our old pictures. Of the memories saved and paused in the pictures, some good ones, and bad ones as well. Tears well up so much. I guess im pretty much hormonal now. I wish all of FnVs are here, dapat jua ku call kamu, since aku unlimited calls and messages line o2 ani. A shoulder to cry on time stress, tempat ketawa-ketawa and becanda, menyanyi, bedansa, segala-gala. Di kala suka and duka.


Gila. aku emo.


Sometimes you wish for that something to just stay where it is.


I hate the fact that the time difference is far apart. When aku online kamu nada, and vice versa.


Aku mau spend time sama kamu. Main netball, supaya kurus, main sampai kaki luka, sampai badan bangkak. Tunggu-tunggu bawah pokok time kan balik. Posing-posing arah benda-benda yang lawa. Ketawa sebasar alam sama kamu. Create inside jokes sama kamu.


Win together, lose together,sama kamu.
I guess the wish is not granted, for now.
Emo-fied,
Ain Fa Ya Fa Ha.
ps: i'll get back on my feet. No worries. I'll post something happier next time. sighhhh.

No comments: