Thursday, January 15, 2009

Exam's overrrr!

Exam abis dahhh! I'M FREEEEEE.. =))

so had Bio exam tadi patang and can't say that I didn't screw up the paper. Made some pretty careless mistakes and that cost me quite a lot of marks.. =(( cemanakan dapat A ni.. But it's out of my hands now; we'll just have to wait and see.... =S

Chia Yi's bday today! We had a lil party in my room (since i have the biggest room) just now. Twas fun! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIA YI! =))

Anyways.. EXAM. ABIS. meaning... dapat RELAX!! =DD though i've got a bunch of history prep on my desk, just waiting for me. Calling out my name, but i chose not to hear it. Hence, didnt do prep at all which by the way is due tomorrow!! haha. Can't be bothered to do work at the moment. I just want to unwind and relax.. It has been a looooong day! =(

No comments: