Monday, February 2, 2009

It's the 1st of February and lately, I've been enjoying my time here.. REALLY enjoy i have to say, sampai inda tebuat prep ani wahh.. hahaha. On saturday, Dina, Vivien and I went to Tesco membali ingredients cause we were planning to cook for the other Bruneians. Spaghetti. yumyum. =)) yes, I helped with the cooking. and YES, sam, edible. hahaa. Nanti when Im back, I'll 'cook' for you guys. =)

and on Sunday, the day when im suppose to do prep (which inda jadi btw, haha), ada light snow. I was so friggin excited! haha. We went outside to play, but then as soon as we were outside, inda tia lagi snowing.. so to compensate, we took pictures of us having a jolly good time. haha. When we went back into the house, snow tia lagi, makin labat pulang. Siapa jua inda sasak tu, masa kami masuk, ada tia snow, masa kami keluar, nada tia. hahaa. =))



SNOOOW!




HAPPYY.. haha




Trying to break Chia Yi's back! mwahaha.
You can see my evil smirk. haha.
Nada deh, ringan kali ah aku ani.. =)



How aerodynamic can i get? hahaa


Didnotdoprepatallfortwodays Sadrina =)

No comments: