Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just updating =)

Im supposed to post about this last week but being a lazy person seriously dosent help. hehe :P
This post is specially dedicated to our feb baby namely Ifah. Pah remember when i said that i wanted to fill ur stomach with food..? well.., i made cupcakes specially for you. but too bad u and Sad were not here with us to enjoy it.. sigh.. but there is always next time. :) so kamu dua yg di UK atu jgn ambung ah after kamu blik k Brunei. tempiling kaangg.. haha.. nadawahh.. =)

And back to the cupcakes.., unfortunately for me, i have an artistic mind but my two hands are not as artistic as my mind is. so the cupcakes turned out 'badly' hahaha.. but sejak bila jua aku ani pandai dlm kes design mendesign.. haha..

I know i texted and wish you.., but once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, c labu yg manis. since kau cukup umur sudah so kau manis.. hahah.. *lame* im glad that u had a blast on ur bday. And do you realise that the msg that i texted u is the msg that u sent me for my bday last year..? aku tokok tmbah ja tuu.. hehe..









No comments: