Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SNOOOOOOOOW =))

On Monday, snowing berabis! Kami semua iski kan main snow. siuk.. hehe. Even Fifah iski sampai ia mesej aku pagi-pagi. Speaking of Fifah, aku currently jealous cause ia inda skulah for 2days now due to heavysnow... Teachers dorang could not get through the snow since twas tabal banar, she said. Unfortunately for me, the Mount School masih ada classes as usual. so yeah, school wasnt closed for the day. *sigh* =( tapi i had fun playing with friends in the snow.

Oh, masa psychology class, kami semua distracted sal it was snowing and kami mau main.. masa atu kami ada class activity lah and cikgu nya tu tau yang kami mau main snow wah. plus, kami majal yang kami mau main, hehe, balik-balik wah pushing him to let us go early so we could play. haha. They even used me as an excuse saying that I grew up without having to play in the snow and that my childhood was quite sad sal inda pernah main in the snow. haha. I played along, putting on my sad face. It worked though, he let us go early and played in the snow, we did. =)) had snowball fights; I built myself a snowman while the others sculpted a snow'pegenisgis' HAHAAHA. cali ah!! it did look like one though! HAHAA. anyways, pics below..

College 2 attempted to build an igloo arah backyard of the College House
Wana built the best snow'man',
with BOOBS! HAHAA

I made a snowangel
Nina was being mean, she threw a snowball directly arah my belly!

Sakit lahh.. haha

Ani snowman kuu.. cacat ahh.
Ada boobs jua, tapi ada telinga bear juaa.. haha




Snowball Fight!


Aku sedih pasal pagi atu aku inda sampat main in the snow.. =(

Chia Yi cheered me up. haha


Vivien and Dina


Love, Sadrina

No comments: