Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy mothers' day to all the f''n'v mothers who r mothers... hahahahha... of course lah they are mother.., klau nda manada f'n'v rite now...

So i wud like to greet happy mothers' day to all the mothers and thank u so much for bringing d wonderful daughters to this earth and stay in brunei and study in ms.. because of the mothers'.., i got d chance to actually have their daughters to become my very undeniable good friends...

without the f'n'v.., the episode of my life would b so dull and boring and of course, pathetic..

and so once again.., happy mothers' day to all the mothers' in d world.... may you all be filled with prosprerity (not sure f lurus spellingnya).., n healthy till you get to see and jaga your cucu and cicit.. like my mother.. blahh




and of course... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to u my mami... even tho i dont celebr8 mothers day anymore., i stil remember the day and will always love you..


love you my dearest mom...,


No comments: