Sunday, May 11, 2008

Typical bt not to ME!

Firstly HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!! TO ALL MOTHERS IN THE WORLD and ofcourse my BELOVED MOM!

Today the daughters of the Yusof's family have a day out with their mother - Mother's treat ofcourse. It was three of us. We we're having a lunch at BIG Papa's Restaurant. Ofcourse I ordered the simplest food so it'll be delivered very soon. So I had my dish and almost done with it when only the food of my mother and sister were delivered.

I've finished my part so I was just waiting for them to finishes. Then they were done with the food so they have some drinks. Too bad the drinks were too sweet and they come with plastic-covered cups. I fiinshed my drink though. Then my mother and sister decided to add in some water to dilute it.

THE NOT SO TYPICAL THING WAS....!!!

My mother asked my sister to take off her drink covered cap and my sister did. Bt it was so difficult bt when she finally get the covered off the cup fell and THE DRINK WAS SPILLED ALL OVER ME. "OOO S***!!!". (yeah what an embarassment). Then I went out from the restaurant like a weewee baby.. oooo gosh!!

It's not so typical to me because I had the same accident once bt with my friend. That was even worse because I smelt vinegar for the whole day. EWW~

END-

No comments: