Friday, May 23, 2008

Swim Swim like a Shark

just like wat pipah sed.....

pipah swim like whale... cos she's 1
hahahahah.....

Pah aku ikutkan cara mu...
tpi.... jgnth kali...
krg kau kmbg smpai melatup....
hahahahah
aku buat mcm biasa ja...


And so... At last...!!!!! For how many times i hav cca swimming and i dont swim.. so yesterday i did swim... Aha..!!! Nice....
Its been a while that i havent step my beautiful 'mermaid tail' to where it belongs.. i dont even remember wen is the last time.. blahh..
namun akhirnya.. merasa th jua masuk dlm pool a2.. at least...


However..., yg menyedihkan... aku tenggalam.. I SINK...!!!! a2kan dulu mcm staie timbul.., laju swimming.. ani DUIII.... I cn barely see it myself... Oh.. how im ashamed of myself..


and wat fifah said... it was a lie.. Manada aku laju swimming.. kau 2 lambat.. hahahhaha... nada wah pah.. u were good.. and good will be better.. =D =D



However..., yesterday seems to be..... Hmmm... hard to describe it...
Somehow i felt that we have a wall between us.. Well.., it is for me...
The 'weather' seems to be cold?? There was like a distant...
The communication link was like malfunction..
Well the point is i felt that we were apart.. get it..??

oh well..
I dont know.. maybe its just me... just one of my days where my sensitivity sense is very sensitive... hahhahah... whatever that means.. if it has a meaning...


and on monday would be our fitness test... Blahh... hate wen it comes to this..
Its been a ling time that iv done the sit-ups, -push-ups and all that...
For sure i know it'll be extremely bad.. oh how i dont want monday to come...
Can we skip it?? please....????


What's that..????

No..!!


Ugh... screw you...



Nudge the Mermaid.... =D =D

No comments: