Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ketawa-ketawa =)

Wednesday.
I am counting the days till holidays.
Wheeee :DDD
I like holidays, pasal aku attachment with Qayhe and Jatuls.
And i want to see p*n*s operation too, just like Nazihah & Mahirah.
If i got lucky. =D

I am not in the best mood now, but nevertheless, i will satisfy you readers.
I won't guarantee 100% satisfaction, but yeah sure watever, aku kan blogging wah. Nyahaha.

Chem today was okay. Teacher kasian, baju nya kamah tumpah air. Si farid jua kamah bajunya. Iatah kan, if today ani kamah baju bagi ijap. Pasal apa nah? Pasal today ada begambar. Wheee. :D Peah was happy when she first heard of begambar class photo. Psl ia iski it's her first time class photo pakai tudung. She is funny. In a weird way. :P

We finished studying chem quite early. I was all bio-y wah. I stared at the dinding, and i saw phloem. Stared at my classmates and i could see xylem, DNA replication.

Can i clone a dog? That is a question for the future. Maybe i can. And when that day comes, i'll prepare 7 air plus satu air cmpur tanah. Hohoooo.

Bio was after Chem. Dab dab dab dab dub. The rhythm of my heart sounded funny. =__="

Went to the toilet first, need to refresh myself. I've been drinking a lot of water lately. Because there's this thing i read two days ago, saying that, it's good for your body if you drink water every 15 minutes interval and before you swallow the water, keep it in your mouth for 12 secs. And that's what i did, i mean i did the minum part, not the 12secs part.

OUTCOME: Toilet, here i commeeeeeee. XDDD

Bio test was fine actually. Ada plg some yang payah, the MCQs can kill a lot of brain cells. Tsk tsk. Payah lah part atu. Need not touch on that. Our teacher was nowhere to be seen. So a male teacher took over instead. *Naz, you know who im talking about ;)* Ia mcm sadu a.k.a hiccups, but he tried to cover it with his coughs. Cute? That's for you to judge. Hahaha.

Break was cali juaaaaa. I saw Zaty awal2 skali atu. So i was like, "Hi zatyyyy. And flipflopsss." HAHAHA. Wth. And and. Si amoy cali. Like cali banar. :DDDD I wanted to share with you tapinya the cerita needs gestures, so nevermind lah. That's between me and her saja. And moy, i wish you all the best for your exam on Friday. You can do it!! =DDD Fiqah didnt come to school today. So i guess i'll see youuu tomorrrowwww.

Oh the canteen ada new menu. Nasi goreng kampong. It's nyaman. I think im addicted. Well, we'll see.

Stats was next. The guys told our sir that we, PU1s ada begambar. Iski jua tu lelaki ahh hahaha. Aku pun iski. Si raz betukar baju sudah ani wah. Mengusai2 tudung pakai ceramin si ani. Semangatttt wah ni.

The frequent qustions asked by people to me:
"Okay tudung ku?"
"Nda singit tudung ku?"
"Cemana aku kan senyum ah?"
"Gigiku belada?"

etc.
CALIIII. =DDDD

It was then my class's turn. Aku qayah nazihah merah n peah belari ke arah kerusi ah. Kami kan duduk siring tutor teacher kami.
A big hugeeee smile from everyone.
And we were done. So much of time wasted, trying to have the purrrrfect tudung, perfect smile, teeth. But again, it was all worth it. <33

We had something newww for today's GP. We had to describe our classmates. Hahaaa. It was funny. Naz told me Muizz described me cemani, "She laughs at her own jokes" HAHAHAH cali. Im sorry but i cant help it. I know it's weirdto act such way, but yeah watever, it's me. HOHO. =) Naz decribed herself as Einstein. Hahaha big head tu ihh =ppp

Time tengahari, the fire alarm broke off. AGAIN. Macam kelmarin. Ohhhh ohhh. Highlight of kelmarin:

I looked at the fire detector, wondering when will the detector detects any smoke.
*5 minutes later*
KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGG.
The fire alarm!
Fifah: OMG OMG!!! Luncingggggggg!! *takul si peah*
Peah: *Didnt say anything, but then ia memanyap pens and pencils laju2*
Fifah: Eh kalau fire alarm mana bulih panyap barang! Msti lari!
teacher: ehhhh!! *ran to the door but then back to the projector to switch off the karan and ran back to the door*

The fire alarm stopped.

Fifah: =______________="

HAHHAHAH cali ahhhh. Anyways, i shall skip about the practical today. My partner and I were very very serious today. Kana label slajur A-star students. Wheeee ;DD

After practical, I went inside the audi untuk liat the health week preparation. SIUKKKK Ada kidneys, ada sigup XXXXXL, ada sigup mcm Sherlock holmes, etc. Siuk creative ahhh. Jeles ku. Aku fascinated berabis. I shall take pictures with the sigup to support the non-smoking campaign.

It was then the futsal court. I was planning to get rid of the stress that has become a mountain by now, due to test weeek. Aish. But but handball today is less fun. Why? It’s the FUN factor that im looking for, and that i did not see tadi.

Thus, I am frustrated.

But it's okayyyy. Next time, must play with LARGE amount of happiness and fun. Okie dokieee? Team work is important. Not solooooo. Okay okay? Good. =)

Then, it was home sweeeet homeeee. The ants are waiting. Geddit? Sweet and ants? HAHAHAH Muizz is right. I laugh at my jokes. HAHAHA. HAHHAA. HAHAHA.




Im contented with what i am now. I guess. hahaha.
Bah. I shall say bye now.
Byeeee =PP

'Feeeefahhhhh.

No comments: