Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One Crazy Day!! haha~..SIUK!! :D

The time line for today.
8.30 - Finished GP- went pass the bridge at level two. Guess what!!- The whole school stinks. Its because of the construction of the drainage (I think) Smells like pooop!! haha...
11.30- Arrived at art room. Went in the toilet. (Owh, I have to becareful with this broken door when I go out later). Okay there I was doing my business. Sitting down on the toilet bowl. Suddenly there was a bug on my thigh. AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I panicked!! Haha..Lose my balance tho.
Okay my business was done. Still reminded for being careful with the door. Okay there I was, unlocking the door befor I went out. and unluckily the handle of the door got detached. "AAA!! CIKGU CANA NEE~!!!" I freaked out. haha..~..(Owh no! How will I get out. Thump!! Thump!!) Then I screamed again..haha..even the handle flew away by me! (Imagined how freaked out I am that time :S)
4.25pm- Me, Fiqah, Qayah, Fifah and Zaty was having different thoughts of conversation near the humongous tree in our school near the drain. There we were laughing, greeting, agreeing and talking ofourse.
SUDDENLY.. I saw a little monitor lizard on top of FIQAH's shoe. All I can think of that time was- okay if I tell her she will freaked out and kicked the lizard away and obviously the lizard will land on me because I was right in front of her that time- So I instead I point at it and ran away first leaving her to kick away the little guy away. haha!! we end up laughing ourselves.. - (Imagine the lizard crawl in fiqah's kain.) EWWW~~~!!
OWH~ Before I goo~.. TO HAMIZAN GET WELL SOON!!!~~~ (haha~..biar kau famouse=p)

No comments: