Saturday, August 16, 2008

Greetings. ;D

HELLLLOOOOO. =DD I am feeling all weird, this blog is not suppose to die. Aiyoooo. HAHAH. It's been a while since i go to school, with all the chaos going around, a lot of stress to handle, and i am missing my school, and most definitely my friends. =)

I'm currently in temburong. And saya terkejut kerana banyak makanan di dalam almari! OHMAIGOD! Padahal di bandar kosong sihhh. Aiyo. Tsk tsk. Tapi inda papa, for tonight, im quite full, the crabs berabisly delicious! so is the ayam and the sayur and even the nasi! HAHAHHA. Macam aku ani lama sudah betapa di gua inda makan. Tsk tsk.

I have no idea what to post. Banar. I met Amoy yesterday when i was accompanying my parents at the Mall. My dad plans to buy a Rayband. I dont know if the spelling is right? I have no idea. Well, i do have some idea, tapinya macam i dont care much. Apa saja tia bah brand atu. Hung Ching kah, Ku Ching kah, ape-ape aje ler. HAHAHA.

Most exams are done now. Congratulations to all BIO students yang inda ambil Physics!! Cause you are free now. Flyyyyy now, go take off from the tallest building, and u'll end up dead. HAHA. See? Im lacking ideas day by day. I should go now.

OH YEAHHHH!! AS I PROMISEDDDD =DDD

ZULAZRI ZIQRY!!! HAPPPYYY BELATEDDD BIRTHDAY! I hope you won't ever lose that golden voice of yours. Kalau inda cemana kau kan nyanyikan aku lagu OHCAROLLL? ;DDD Kerana keceriaan mu menceriakan diriku di biology class. Will never get tired of your cali-ness or your voice, or maybe i will, if aku kanyang sudah dangar. HAHAH! But for the moment, not yet, and i think never will. =) You had your biology test on your birthday, and therefore, i am soooo sure you did well on both papers. Might be the highest, who knows? :p Oh yeahhh!! KITANI ADA DESTINY ZULLLL!!! HAHAHAH (insidejoke)

Apa lagi ahhh? Aku kan mushy-mushy ka this message, but then i'm too full and my brain can't think. Sorie sorie, but then zul, as you said, it's the thought that counts. ;p


And....
i end my speech here.
(Inserts name)

ps: i leave you with a quote; "I guess you never quite leave my head"

No comments: