Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Invasion

911 incomming!!!!


BOOOMMMMM!! (Ada bunga api..wording nya...218!!)..haha





i'm here to save the blog from dying..Yeah!!





first thing first.. THE INVASION TO MY ROOM





FIRST ENCOUNTER- The first week I started to sleep in my new bedroom was the time this huge cocroach (Huge as in for their species) running around about my cleaned floor.


It came from the toilet. then it ran about the edeges of my room. hiding behind cupboards..and i was haunting him to go away. BUT then this 'speedo' cocroach went under my table. arrggh!! Its really hard to get him down. so I stopped chasing.





I havent given up yet. After sometime- few hours before my bed time. I went into my room. Then came suddenly the HUGE COCROACH clearing from his hiding place. It went out from under my bed. I was going mad with this battle, thinking it'll be worse it that thing gets to fly around. What if it lands on my face. HELL I'll go screaming haha..





A brilliant idea came into my head. I brought myself to get amoured. Instead of a gun, I used the MAGIC POWER - SHELTOX. HAHAHA...and i sprayed the cocroach..till it took his last breath until it suffociates and eventually died! And i'm not even going to buried it...I just throw it outside the window..hahah... by now..I'll be decaying into useful nutrients.. and i saved the plants:)..haha








SECOND ENCOUNTER- They are small , almost as visible as one of your eyelashes. When they are many they can kill, giving a buzz sound everytime when they pass by. Their job is not just to fly but as well as sucking your blood and leaving the contiminated one inside you. "THE ARMY FLEET OF MOSQUITOES".



Never missed a single night of the MOSQUITO KISS. they arent sweet but 'icth-lly' annoying. haha...there was this one time I left my window open during the day. At it was the most populated night in my room. Sadly I didnt think of spraying my room with sheltox that night.



It was an annoying night. i cant get a nice sleep. Sheesh!.. Almost every seconds I get to rub my skin. they bit me everywhere..The worse part was my right eyelid.. haha..the next day i woke up..one of my eye was bulging.. What is even more worst was.. the annoying buzzing sound they make. It makes me half asleep. and i can still hear them in my sleep..and every time i hear the buzzing sound. i hit my own ears and face with my eyes closed. It was so irritating. haha..



Then the next night..I use my magic power..THE SHELTOX..owh yea..there are so many corpse of mosquitoes lying down on the floor..Now you know how tough i am..hahah


THIRD ENCOUNTER- enough of the insects..now its reptile... the animal which human usually despise.. their scaly body and their crushed able body.. everytime their in sights people start to beware..even when they are far away.. THE LIZARD!!!! haha

First thing first when i saw a lizard resting near my toilet lights switch. AAAAAA!!!!!!!! the biggest scream "LIZZZZAAAARDDDD!!!". my mum from next room was shouting towards my reaction.." WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she asked..haha.. then i say CICAK!! haha..

nowonder there was a lizard. my dad used my toilet at that time.. mayb it came from inside the toilet. then he went out..the lizard was running behind my purse, handbags.. WHAT IF IT WAS TI STUCK IN ONE OF MY HAND BAGS...HOW AM I GOING TO GET IT OUT??

Then came my father to the rescue..using my small towel (just got it out of my closet) , he was smacking the LIZARD to go back in the toilet and when it finally did..He used the fast flowing water to get the lizard drowned in the plumbing pipe..haha.. not so heroic using my towel tho..nasty.,.eewww!! haha


TO END THIS ONE HERE"S A QUOTE.

LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER.
KILLING IS WINNING.


haha..

No comments: