Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Horrible Day Of PHYSICS =.='

At last..I got it over withh..YESSSS!!

Last qualifying exam..how nice too hear its finally end..

all those nights struggling..(make it last 3 nights).. reading notes,memorizing laws,definitions formulas..being fimiliar with all the applications. and atlast you feel ready to sit for the exam.

the one last touch up i did before the paper starts... - going through the past year paper2 papers for physics.. just being fimiliar with the questions.. the simple question i tried to do..and the difficult questions i ignored..(which instead i ignored)

There was I for the examm..

IT WAS DAMN HARD!!!..OMG..all i see printed on the exam paper were past years questions...which mostly are the difficult ones i tried to ingnore earlier.. what a tough luck ..i was almost on the boundary to get a pass in physics..if only i pay much more attention on the past year and work it out- instead ignoring it- I can get this paper A..well at least a B or a C...but now...FAILING!!..its already confrimed when i went out the dull exam hall..

Today was full of regrets..I regreted not to eat anything today before the exam too..and not enough sleep before today begins... mayb i was thinking too much from my studies to all sort of things..its just so typical me to do that..haha

SASAK KU.. I'M MADDD!!! (asap keluar from telinga) haha

No comments: