Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Time sakit parut. Tsk tsk.

It's late and I can't sleep.

The adrenaline sure has done their job an hour ago. My body feels warm and my pupils dilate. This is what happens when people from London called that you would have an interview in few minutes time from your school. And mind you, at that time you wanted to go to bed and was suffering from food poison.

I will tell the story chronologically.

9-ish pm
I was too engrossed in trying to connect my phone cable with the laptop. But things still didnt worked out as planned.

9.25pm
KRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! *memecahkan kesunyian malam*
I answered hello.
The guy: Bulih becakap sama dayang fifah?
Me: ahhh ia ni, kenapa? * i replied, yawning, and pigang2 parut, and mata separuh kajam.*
The guy: Ahhh.. Ani dari London, calling to inform you yang your school kan interview kau. bulih kah?
Me: AHH? Mesti kah? *bangang. tekajut. intosnasi berubah*
The guy: awu. Ia mau urgent. Bulih lah ah. ani pukul brapa sudah ni di brunei?
Fifah: 9.25 pm *criket-criket*
The guy: bah.. i'll inform them later. I'll give you their number. Call them at 9.45pm ahh. Then you call me back later to inform me about the progress okay?
Fifah: Okay.

I put the phone down.

..


.....

.........

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.
Ohmaigod.
Ohmaigod
Im gonna flunk this!
GOOOOODDD HELLLLPPPPP MMMEEEEEE =((


9.45 to 10pm
Tried to stay bubbly.
"Good afternoon" the school lady said.
Aku macam, "afternoon? Di brunei malam? Cana niiiiee?" Aku jawap good afternoon pulang. Kajar-kajar lagi tu. =.="
Lacis-lacis selajur inglish ku masa becakap. =_____="
Lapas tu, aku tanya lagi pasal laundry arah the school lady ah. Like okay. Sama aku bagitau ia aku baru pandai swimming. Sama aku tnya berapa jauh the hostel with the skool. Ia ckp few metres away. iatah aku ckp inda papalah, bulih exercise. HAHAHAH. Kurus ku ni. Etc. It went well pulang. Mcm apakan interview ku ah? Takut ku gagal ih.

10.10pm
The guy called back.
The guy: Apatah ur interview? Ada ya ckp kana offer?
Fifah: It went well pulang. offer? Entah. Inda ku tau. Katanya ia telipun semula.
The guy: Eh. Kenapa ya? Sepatutnya ada jua tu.
Fifah: entah? *criket-criket*inda kana terima kali ni. WAAAAAAAA =(( i said dlm hati*
Then, Inda ku ingat ckpnya. he said he'll call again.

10.35pm
The guy told me my school approved us going there! And it's confirmed! inda sia-sia aku lacis-lacis inglish.



it's 11.52 now. and i still cant sleep. Adrenaline adrenaline. Tsk tsk.
I better go now.
Babai =)

No comments: