Monday, August 18, 2008

Today.

Kuasa Allah Taala yang menciptakan langit dan bumi, sang bulan dan sang matahari.

What a dark night, as if someone has spilled a vast can of black paint. Well, palpably, the world is dark at night. Today, the moon is shining brightly, really bright. You can even see its reflection on infinite litres of water, that fills the calming sea and oceans. What a beautiful scenery indeed, that it can enter a beauty paegent(sp?) Better stop right here, before i go far enough for you to get stomach cramps:)

I wanna share with you something. Something hilarious and superb funny. For me. For you? I hope so.

We were studying climographs this morning during our geography class.

Sir: So, 'L', what is the coldest country?

*drumrolls*

'L': Mumbai, India.

Sir: I cant think of any worst answer than that.

Atleast, she's trying:) better luck next time,eh?

Just so you know, 'L' answered it spontaneously that all of us burst into laughters:')

I was having a great HAHA. You know how my laughter sounds, right?

haha,
Dalilah Nabilah

No comments: