Friday, August 29, 2008

Scars

Of all the senerio.. why does it have to be this one? Why is it the time for me to just have fun for a day with my friends and there it comes , the person I didnt expect to meet infront of me. I repel my way back in the other direction just to make sure you didnt see me. Just to make sure that it is you i'm avoiding.

It is you. Passing by your side with a wide smile on your face but your eyes werent at mine. It was just a second that you notice me.

I laid my face down. Making sure i didnt capture enough of your features to let it stuck in my mind again. I galanced back in your direction. Yes it is you.. Watching your back with a beautiful girl beside you. I guess you're living a wonderful life now.


Because you never turned back to face me...

Unwell - Matchbox Twenty

No comments: