Thursday, April 10, 2008

maaanicuurreeee~

last one.. hahah.. i noe u miss me oredy..

btw itz yesterday story... aku n csabri(my clazmate) manicureee.. kami colour our kuku warna merah!! wow!! MEMBARA.. actually kami hving practical bio ysterday.. itz about effect of temp on sumting.. wahaha! i forgot!! ohh my godd.. yatakaan kami pkai beeroot.. u wana noe apa dat ting dpanggil in malay?? u sriuzly gona laugh afta tau.. coz we did.. keh den tce kami kata in malay we cl it as "UBI BLAYAR".. hahah! FUNNY KAN?? *sakit prutku..* btw itz a buah actually.. in case u doesnt noe.. wel me and sabri pair up for diz prac.. yata while waiting for d results kami take the buah n squez itz juice arh our fingerss.. den TAADAAA.. our fingers jadi merah.. coz kan beeroot contain diz red pigment called authacynin.. embaaah~ im bcoming nerdy here.. help?? hahah! den2 fta abiz claz, as usual i went to my lepak area d canteen.. n jln wit qayah.. yatah.. cQay pcaya wen ii sed my finger luka msa prac.. haha.. qoy~ qoy~


oooyeaa.. i forgot!!! thanxxxx to ol FnV members wishing me happy bday.. barfday ekkkiiinn??? embaaahh.. awu awu bnar tu kin.. haha.. *dhell* i am still gona wait for present dari kmu.. im 18 now.. wich to be xact spos to kna col as d'sister' of FnV.. im d oldest waah.. i mean not old but mature.. haha! my eyez sakitt... trlampau menghadap cptr sjawah.. btw im usin laptop cNaj msani.. n AT LAST cJiah infront of me now.. WAWAWA..

No comments: