Saturday, April 12, 2008

Qayah is here....!!!!

Hey everyone! This is my first tym posting.. ohoho! Iski jua aku ah. Well, ryt now I'm at naj's crib..tauke's crib. Lwa man! lots of mirrors! The mirors must've liked me,heheh. Kucing nya kiut~ jus gotta love em.. n Fqah! F to the I to the QAH,i did not snort my dear( dats a lie) terkeluar bah, mun nmanya kmu becali. aigoo.. so embarassing!*blush,blush*

Msa main netball, cuzen naj panggil c fqah ' lai, lai!' N we all semua teberanti main. haha! msa aku limpang arh fqah, she sed I'm light,woohoo! Jackpot! haha! light tekrg, berat ada lah. Tauke is very hardworking, spotless her bathroom! haha! expose eh. Wen i watched music bnk, Top frm big bang is kawaii=) oh noo...i cannot betray my yun ho. Yun ho,u're my no. 1! yeaahh! Dn't noe yun ho? ni nah gmbr nya.




this is Dong Bang Shin Ki. I bet most of u noe lah..
Yun ho, yg pling hottzz,handsum, yg ter cinta. He's at d right, yg pling kanan.




No comments: