Monday, April 21, 2008

Today, my pe team (MONDAY BLUES) had our first handball match =D WE BRING YOU DOWN DOWN DOWNNNNN!!! WOOOO. My team’s match was the second one. So masa first match took place, aku menukar2 markah saja kalau ada gol. I know mcm emmm.. tapi at least bisai jua tu, mun ku jadikan markah kamu kusung padan mu kamu. Hahaha.

It was fun standing near the umpire, Jihan, who had a WHISTLE. Yes, wisel bah, in melayu. Si jihan ani bisai bah, suka ya mewisel dapan2 telinga ku. Hahaha. I blame u jee mun telinga ku bangal tonite XDD Peah had fun using the speaker. I wanted to use the speaker but then my voice is loud enough to shout out kalau ada foul. Sorry speaker, I know you love me, but maybe next time *wink*

Before that, aku tukar baju. Baju ku ani saiz L pulang. Tapikan L nya ani.. mcm damit? Aku tau plg badan ku ani basar, tapi andngnya wah baju atu yang damit. Hahaha sorry wah baju. Aku get over this sudah. Booty-licious ku pulang. Si dal ni cakap ah XDD But overall, the baju is lawa and super. Thank you my dearest logistician, Peah. You’re the BOMB!

Lapas tu kan, the reason kami pnya logistician is the bomb is pasal ia ada sediakan makanan and minuman. Aku, kalau bab makanan ani, iatah yang bisai ni. Suka ku ni. Paling ku suka.

The other teams, especially PANTHERS, kreatif bangettt. Drg ani ada mascot lagi wah. Sadrina tu di dalam ah. Sad, lain kali papat kuku mu. Your claws are hurting me. HAHAHA

Anyway,
I, as the manager of team “MONDAY BLUES” wanna say congratulations to my team mates- Peah, Naqiu, Afiq, Azman, Ziqah, Fizah, Nuren and Insyirah- for winning our first match. KITANI ROCK!! :DDD


GOOD JOB EVERYONE SEHINGGA PERLAWANAN INI BERJALAN DGN LANCAR & SEMPURNA. GIVE YOURSELF A CLAP AND A PAT ON THE BACK =)

______________________________________________________________________

Sunday. Im too tired to write anything plus, I don’t really have anything today. Besides bangun makan tidur online makan tidur bangun makan tidur. Hahaha. Yes, trust me, that’s basically it. And and. Oh, I became a part-time photographer today. Pasalnya cuzinku yang damit ani eager wah, kan join america’s next stop model, versi lelaki. Aku melayan saja. ;D

On Saturday, I had a handball practice. It was siuk! Berabis! Minus-ing the fact that it’s really hot, buat muka ku tebakar =.=” Si dal, main dengan baju skulahnya, bekarih lagi tu meminjam kasut urang lain. HAHAH!

Im too exhausted to type more. Until next time.. Bah merah, sudah ku update ni. Aku masih paning ah yo, bakas microscope ah. Pusing kepala gue -.-“


You know you love me,
xoxo,
‘ao

Ps: I dreamt of poklen vampires. TWICE. Weird enough. Vah, vavai. I lurpzz youhZ. =D

No comments: