Sunday, April 13, 2008

What we DID!? Oh my GOSH!!

Actualy I wanted to post this one yesterday..but too bad that it was delayed. I have a birthday function at night and I came back school late..hehe

OKAY~.. Me, fifah, qayah and naj stayed back. Sad,zaty and amoy have class. So it was only us..


Then c fifah buka kasut nya... I was attracted with her stokins becuz ada dots dots..

MCM alien dotsss! haha(kidding fifah)

Then we end up gambar2 - cuz we have nothing to do.

And this one, kami advertise our watch ..kan kami jual second-hand..jz contact us..-prizes: $10000-$20000..haha kan ambil the profits...haha

THE LIBRARY!

ME and FIFAH

we were sitting at the encyopledia section

me- fifah tu that guy , cute..our junior. (jz a compliment)

fifah-mana?

me- (pointing at the other end of the library) eya athelet ah..cool!!

fifah- nda ku namapak..

me- kesana kau. cua kau cari buku around there.

and c fifah actually kesana...pretending tuk cari buku, subuk2 arh cupboards ah. It was so funny. aku ketawa berabis..sampai nangis2 ne wah.. Bleh d bagi award bah tu anak ah..BEst SPY..haha... (SANGGUP C FIFAH AH:P)..haha

fifah- kenal jua ku tu dat guy ah..

me- hahahahahahah, pernah jua dah ku bagi tau kau banar ah..hehe

END-

No comments: