Sunday, June 15, 2008

AA and BB <3

Alice and I are currently drinking tea with our new friends. They want to keep their identity confidential so yeah, just name them AA and BB. Mcm nama battery. HAHAHA.

Anyway, Alice and I got lost. Aladdin is very mean. He’s only thinking of saving Princess Jasmine. Pffffft. We got lost because of him. Not to mention poisoned. But now both of us are cured. Cause I saw really really small mushrooms yang cure poison next to the big poisonous mushrooms. I have microscopic eyes yaknow. :P Plus, next to the reallllly small mushrooms is a big label, labeled “POISON CURE”

So that explains everything. Hahahah!

Anyway, after Alice and I are cured, we went untuk menghayati panorama yang menghijau. Then, I saw this rabbit, who was hopping happily. Alice followed him. And I had to follow Alice. The rabbit is nowhere to be seen after that. But then…

TADAAAA!! ;D

We arrived at this tea place!! AA is baik. He served us Cheetos and some pizzas from Pizza Hut. I wonder where he got them. BB is baik too, he took superb pictures and send them to America’s Next top model agency. Manatau one day we’ll get chosen. HAHAHA. Fat chance.

Anyway, AA and BB kan jalan to go see the queen now. Bye bye AA and BB. Take care. =’)

Ehhhh wait. AA and BB aksed us to go with them and meet the queen. Wooohooo. Will update soon on it. Seee youuuu =)

No comments: