Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Hello zits.

Hello world. Announcing to you…. *drum rolls* I am l e t h a r g i c. . .

It’s weird to have conversations involving operation theatre, etc. Feels like I am working already. I mean WE, are working already. Point made.

I am lacking of sleep. Zits are developing. Truly in need of a cosy bed, where sleeping is a must.

Sumary of today: Physiotherapy > Occupational therapy > Speech therapy > Audiology > Dentist thingyyy.

I was lost at first. Thank God I found Hamizan, the guy from PTE. But still we were lost. Ended up in psychiatry place instead. Freakkkkyyy =( But nevertheless, both of us kuatkan semangat, tabahkan hati. (HAHAH. Yeahh right.)

Everyone was veryyy bright. Like Zatul. Hahaaa. And and. Farhan was really perky today. Ia bawa jacket and he wrapped his head with it. A complete transformation from Farhan to serial killer/gypsy/eminem. HAHA.

Every units demanded us to join in their team. Baik tah kamu ambil course on those above. Pasal Brunei are still lacking them. So go gooo.

Physiotherapy place got lots of mirrors. Zatul and I couldn’t help but look at each mirrors everytime melintas. =.=” And ada swimming pool, tapi highly chlorinated. If you have brown hair, your hair could turn to green. Yes yes :O

DkFiqah and Farhan got a new souvenir today; an alcohol wipe thingy. Hahaa.

Anyway. One thing.

I am amazed because Chinese guys bring tissue wah. Eg Nigel, Sherwin, Melvin. Then, I asked Sherwin whyyyy. Ia cakap cemani, “Aku bawa tissue so that kalau bini2 makan and she got something near her mouth, I can wipe it off.” HAHAHAHHA. Now I know, the use of tissues are to attract girls. ;PPP AND AND. “Sherry eats cherry” HAHAH. Qayah would like to give Sherwin cherries when it’s his birthday. We also (Me, Qayah, DkFiqah and Hjh) witnessed Sheryy’s phone’s screen fading. Near death experience jua mubail ah. XDD

Nigel laughs 360 degres man. Woooo :DDD

Oh yeahhh, we got to see how to make gigi palsu. Anyoneeee? ;p





Bah. Eberioneee. Farewell. Tataaaa. Babaiiii.
Fifaaaaaah. :D

No comments: