Thursday, June 19, 2008

To feel young again =)

Heartbeats are cute! :DD Details later hahah.

Anyway, today we didn’t go to RIPAS, but to the Children Development Centre and RIMBA health centre instead. It was alllll goood~ =D

Them attachmentess took a long time to arrive, so Farhan and I played swing. I like swing. Swinging makes me feel free. And young and seems to fly. I love swings. I will build one for my home next time. Kain ku terabang-terabang time main. Macam Marilyn Monroe. HAHAHA.

Going on, Children development centre was a cute place. The people there teach children yang dapat Down’s syndrome, Autism, Hyperactive, etc. We met this kanak-kanak bini-bini who was suffering from Down’s syndrome.. She was playing slide. She was kiuuuuut~ =)

Lapas tu, kami went to this one room yang banyak mainan and ada tempat bejalan yang spongy. Nyaman rasa kaki ah. Hahahaa, Mainan di bilik atu weird lah sikit, macam penyapit baju, etc. Then we were told yang Down’s syndrome children took years to actually pandai menyapit. It was amazing lah that teacher. Respecto~ ;) Oh ada macam Audiology place jua di sana. Iatah si Zatul, she was like, “Eh inda ku mau eh ke sana. Karang bebunyi parutku lagi macam kelmarin” HAHAHHA.

We (me, qayhe, jatuls, hajah, dkfiqah and Farhan) went to excapade masa tengahari =DDDDDD As always, LOUD. Haahaha. Si Farhan jadi macam arah Ju-On, yang urang spasms ah. HAHAHHA. Sama both of us imitated yang bunyi hantu JuOn yang “Arrrrkkkkkkkk” HAHAHHA. I was full, iatah si Farhan cakap, “Agatah kau ke jamban and cucuk so muntah. Then makan lagi” Hahaha. DkFiqah was so quiet, it was WOAHHHH, she was truly enjoying the sushis and all. Thank you Hajah Amal, for the trip and the excapade. :)

Then, off we went to Rimba. Nigel gave me a pork something candy. I was reluctant to take it, then he insisted it’s not pork, just the name. At the end, the name’s not even that pork something. He didn’t even knowwww. =______=” ISSSSH. And I believed him for a good, idk, three hours? SHEEEESH.

Passed by the unit for kanak-kanak and ibu mengandung. Iatah Hamizan and Wafi, from PTE, were discussing about breast cancer and how to actually detect it. Si Hamizan put ia punya tangan on his chest. HAHAHHA. Cali. XDD And we get to see this pap smear apparatus for girls, where they put it in “yours”. Ada size lagi tu. Amazing banar. Ada S (which is approximately idk, 14 cm?), M and L. I asked whether there’s an XL size, tapi nada. HAHAHHA.

Oh yeah, all of us got a souvenir today. It’s a biohazard plastic. XDD

I came across this round thing and squeezed it. Was wondering what it was, rupanya it’s a brea*t. Si Nigel ketawakan aku hahaaa boiiie. The workers use it to teach mommies how to brea*st feed their babies.

Then to the dialysis place. Di atas, the doctor demonstrated the dialysis thingy to us using a mannequin, who apparently wore a baju yang bekulat. Hahahah. Maybe it was too old. Masa balik si Farhan lambai ah the mannequin. I gave him the “look”. Even the doctor did too. HAHHA.

Wafi and I saw this GOLD stethoscope, iatah ia mau main. After I told him banyak taie telinga kali psal lama sudah usulnya, inda ya jadi HAHAHA. But eventually, we did play with it jua. Melissa from PTE kan dangar heartbeat si Wafi, so while searching for the heart, she ended up on his nipp*es pulang HAHAHHA. Zatul and I couldn’t hear anything. So si wafi pinjam yang doctor punya. He was like, “Stethoscope right?” Sekali si hajah cakap, “Inda. Telescope” HAHAHA talor.

I was the first one to hear his heartbeats. Kiut and sweet ;DDD Seriously. That was my first time. It’s like, before this we always talk about it but never really came across it. Wohhhoooo. Qayah inda sampat dangar, too bad.

At the corridors, ada this one thing, it’s a chair but when you sit on it, dapat record your weight. THAT was Qayah’s and my enemy. Mass balance. Shesh. Hahaaa. Zatul’s weight is XX.XX kg hahahahaha!

At 3-ish, we were already done. We lambai-ed eberione masa balik haha. Si Hamizan gave us (Dkfiqah, me, qayah, hajah, zatul) flying kiss. Woah. I was taken aback. HAHAHAH.

All and all, today was superb. =) Go check Zatul’s blog for pictures of today.








One day holiday. I can finally sleep in peace.
Yours truly,
Fifaaaah :DD


Ps: to FnVs, who’s coming tomorrow cinema and ahanthai?

No comments: