Saturday, June 21, 2008

A Lost Soul

Hahahahah.... lost soul..??? apakan tuu..?? hahahhh...

okeh okeh... its just a title of the post ok... anyways.., i found this when i was cleaning a corner of my room.. its a poem thet i wrote wen i was i n form 5.. so now i want to share it with u guys.. nda plg seberapa nie.. im not an elite.. u know.. so my english is not that 'deep'... Fifah n Qayah might remember these....


You come and arrived to my world
polluting it with shining stars
you came and completed my world
solving the unsolved jigsaw puzzle
you came and entered the door to my world
by being a savior - an incredible friends

you talk to me when i'm bored
you laughed to my UNfunny jokes
you listen to my never ending dilemma
you delight me when im upset
you comfort me when im over the top
you care for me when im in pain

Whenever and wherever
you will always be here
near to me
to shed the pearl n the noise pollutiom

and for that i thank you all...
Sarangheyo F'n'V-ians... <3 <3



ps i editted a bit.. hehehehe

No comments: