Sunday, June 15, 2008

Share the laughter :)

My brain is empty.
Nevertheless, I will still post.
Cause I batu. (rock)
HAHAH.
Let us laugh together.
Cause the holidays sudah starttt =D
My start spelling macam stuart. Y’know? Stuart little bah. The little mouse. HAHAH. Bah. Adang.

Yesterday was partially permeable, like cell membrane.
Cause there were half fun and half boring stuff.
School was quiet. . . *criket criket*
Everyone was on holidays, or some, in kem qiadah.
*cricket cricket*
HAHAH majal.
Eh majal ani one of the group kem qiadah jua.
HAHHA randommm.

I had fun during biology today. Though I had a hard time membungkus hadiah2 kem qiadah. Kamu tau apa hadiahnya? Hadiah nya is… *dumdumdummmmm*
TABUNG NEGARA BRUNEI DARUSSALAM.
Very patriotic ehhh? Hahah teacher gives weird hadiahs. Like Fiqah and I, we were given hadiah pasal the forum ahh. Yknow what we got? I got Spirulina (which is good for constipation =.=”) and marmalade jam. Fiqah got Ali CafĂ© and Spirulina. Weird muchhh. Sadrina got deodorant and Simaa got mouth wash.

Very weird indeed.

HAHHAA.

Patang wassssss… quiet. And quiet. And quiet. =.=”
Eh inda jua quiet ahhh. Cos during zatul zzats kairi ekin naz were very LOUUUDDDD. Durang ani mengexplain di mana swimming pool di hospital wah. Skali suara during basar. Bekelaie-kelaie ani wah. World war? HAHAH labihhhh.

Some people were very unfortunate to have class in the afternoon. Kasiannn. Si nazihah usulnya kan menangis satu perigi sudah hahah :P

Netball in the afternoon with FnVs was siuk :DD tapinya it was realllyyyyy hot. And cali. Nigel’s hands ware long. So.. Do I still need to explain about his body? I think not. Pokoknya ia tinggi and ia tangkap semua bula. ISHHHH. Hahaha.

Lapas tu ada this one momento, Qayhe and I were in one team. Sekali we had this cheer:
Fifah: Gelisah qay? NDAAA! *Highfive*
Qayah: Gementar fif? NDAA!! *Highfive*

HAHAH talorrr wahh. It was sooo funnie.

And ada lagi this one time, the bula temasuk arah lungkang.
And SPLATTTTT!
Tekana Si alai ira (Mahirah), Nazihah and Ekin.
KESIANNNN. =p

We were singing “Jangan gila doooong~”
Sekali Fiqah Ekin and I went to the toilet.
Fiqah started singing again, “Jungle doooong~ Ehh?”
And I started laughing.
HAHHA. Adakah jungle tia pulang.
Speaking of jungle, teingat pulang ku cerita tarzan yang masa damit-damit.

Kami ani andang selalu salah lirik kali.
Cause ada masa haritu, Kairi pun salah lirik jua.
He sang, “Makhluk tulang paling sexy” instead of the correct one, “makhluk tuhan paling sexy”
Naz then started to dance like skeletons.
Cause yaknow tulang is equivalent to skeletons.
Hahaha!

Bah. I am off to wonderland now. To be with Alice. And drink tea. And fight the army of cards.

Wooooooah. I have so much to do in so little time.

Bahh. Fifah is off on the fying carpet.

See some off you on Monday~ :D

No comments: