Sunday, June 1, 2008

S.H.G. XDDD

SELAMAT HARI GAWAIIIIIIII TO ALL FnVS!! =DDD

Atu pulang saja kan ku taip tu =p
Eh wait!
I watched Twilight trailer last nite! It was siukkkk!! I never thought Cedric Diggory could pull such act jadi the hero. I was like woahhh. The eyes were FANTASTIC! Awu I know.. Like this news is sooo yesterday. Biar tia. HAHAHA.

Imining, aku in loooovvve. Sama Edward. Sheeets. =( HAHAHHA.

Ada wah yang si Bella cakap to Edward dalam the trailer,”How long have you been seventeen?”

Y’know right that vampires are immortal. So I guess, he’s been seventeen for quite some time.

Iatah my big brother, trying to imitate Bella, said this to me, “How long have you been seventeen?”
I was like, “Ummm. Three months?”
And we both were like, “BIMBOOOOO!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. HAHAHHAHAHA”

And that’s the end.
Fifah is signing out.
Msn messenger is signing out.

Fifah is offline.



<333

No comments: