Monday, June 16, 2008

Attachment

I am tired but saya tabahkan juga hati untuk memenuhi permintaan 'afifah othman XD anyhoo, saya attachment today. I woke up early in the morning like around 6 am kali. Arrived at hospital at around 10 minutes to 7. Today is uber uber fun. =D

WHY?

I got to see doctors performing surgery! LIVE =) Exciteed jua saya tu. I even wore scrubs uniform eventho the baju was kinda large on me. The first surgery i saw was the removal of lump from right breast of a 21 years old's woman. Theeeeeeen haha, i got to see five p**is-es. CHILDREN punya bh. =.=" I did not feel anything banar2. Geli nda jua, turn on nda jua. Hahahaha. I spent almost 7 hours at operating theatre. Berdiri2 lagi ganya tu.. Imagine how sangal my kaki was. Mahirah and I finished off at around 3.40 pm so we went to the canteen since kami alum makan. :p Then adatia druang jatul, fifah,qayah, nigel, hajah amalina, dk fiqah and farhan. Yth kami labang, memalukan XD I finally found someone who laugh as loud as dal. Farhan is soooo labang.

Anyway, kan tidur ku. =3 i have to wake up early esuk.

Salam sayang,
nazes HN

No comments: