Sunday, June 15, 2008

On the carpet ;P

Fifah is here again. With Alice. On the way to wonderland.
It’s so windy up here.
I’m still on my magic carpet with Aladdin.
I never thought we have wireless up here.
HAHAHAH.

I’ve been happy for how many days now. And this fact made me happier. And sounded crazy. HAHA. How insane. My imagination has gone willlld.

Friday was a happy day.
I cut my hair.
Went to my cousin betunang and had this conversation:
Tua: Aku ani tah tua mu yang inda pandai tua niii. Walaupun aku jadi nini. Tau kau kenapa?
Fifah: *giggle.ketawa.giggle* Pasal Tua Muda!

Geddit? HAHAH Cause his name is Tua Muda. Yes Muda. HAHA walaupun ia jadi nini, his cucu will still call him Nini Muda. Which makes him muda. HAHHA.

So reminder. Name your kids “MUDA” HAHAHHA!

Then, I went to Giant. Giant is funnnn. Not to mention, BIGGG.
Hahaha first timers wah.
Couldn’t help it.
XDD

At night ada majlis lagi. We were discussing about family bowling day.
And my cousin said, “Eh bali baju sama ihhh! Kaler sama jua! Then nama, kitani simpan >ANAK HAJI *****”
And I was like, “HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. HAHAHHA”
Imagine if we actually did that. That would be cooo’. Hahaha.

It’s weird how these simple things made my day. Hahaa. I guess im easy satisfied? Maybe.

Bah I need to go now. Aladdin is complaining. He said I’m laughing while typing this. We nearly crash land. Pffft. Aladdin. Can’t you just rub your magic lamp and wish we arrive in Wonderland instantly? Pffffffft. You ahhhhh.

Byeeee. Aladdin is mad. HAHAHHA.

No comments: