Sunday, June 15, 2008

In hiding! Keep quiet!

Alice and I are now in hiding!!!
Please keep quiet!!
The queen and the army of cards are searching for us!
They didn’t approve of AA and BB bringing us to their world!
Darn it.
Oh the card guard saw us!
We better run! Shall continue later!
Byeeee!

************************************************************************

Oh my God. That was clooooose. =(

Alice is next to me. We are currently hiding under an invisibility cloak. Yang macam Harry Potter. Alice saw Harry Potter dropped it while riding his broom tadi . Hahaha. Suit you Harry Potter. But thanks anyway. I shall lanja you something in return next time.

Alice and I are thinking of something. A plan. To defeat them all. But how can we? Durang banyak. Kami dua urang saja. Think Fifah. Think think.

Ehhh siapa tu? Ehh that’s Mr Potato! With his moustache begulung ;D And good thing is, ia bawa keropok Mr Potato! Alice and I might use it against the enemy. So.. I shall update later. We have to prepare some spears, guns that eject Mr Potato keropok, shield from the Mr potato tmpt keropok, etc.

WISH US BEST OF LUCK! =/

************************************************************************
And I am back!!
And happy. Cause Alice, Mr Potato and I won!! :D
Awal2 I thought we were losing cause the enemies kept on eating the keropok/bullets yang keluar dari our guns. Mcm annoying much! Tapi sekalinya durang ani enjoying the taste of the keropok. =.=”

Hahaaa. Mr potato, you and your moustache are mine and Alice’s heroes! ;DDD

Now we are being welcomed in Wonderland. Woooohoo. The queen even gave us the magic carpet yang si Aladdin punya. Rupanya durang tangkap si Aladdin masa on the day Aladdin kicked us off his carpet.

Since Alice, Mr Potato and aku ani baik, so we asked the queen to let go off Aladdin, pasal he needed to save his princess and live happily ever after. And the queen granted our request. =) and we were then invited to this makan at the palace. We then ate the makanan yang served by our ex-enemies =p Of course the main food was Keropok Mr Potato. Sad but true. =_________=”After that, AA taught me how to make the best tea. Alice is happily tango-ing with BB. Hahahaaa. Si Alice kan buka Tango studio once we get home. Good idea ah? =D

After that, Alice and I got on our Magic carpet. Mr potato stayed there because the queen asked him jadi ambassador di sana, to process the keropok. At least gajinya basar right? Hahaha! Anyway, I gave the rakyat jelata of Wonderland a flying kiss. Made them fly that day! Giler. It was the first time yoooo durang terabang. My name was then recorded in the Guiness World record. Well, that’s the least they could do. Hahaa.

Bahhhh. Im off now. ZAM ZAM ALAKAZAMMMMMMMM. =D

No comments: