Monday, June 16, 2008

Because this was the first.

Today, first day of attachment! :D

I had a hard time last night. To sleep I mean. Maybe it’s just the whole adrenaline rush thing or just that the fact that I slept nearly the whole afternoon yesterday. Either way, I don’t care to choose.

I arrived at the hospital quite early today. Semangat wahh. Hahaa. :p I met Dk fiqah on the way, holding a Marie Claire magazine.

And I was like, “Bahapa kau bawa magazine ah?”
“Aku datang pukul 7 ah. Buring ku iatah ku bali.” Dkfiqah said.

Hahaha. Caliii. Membuang buring ah. We sat at this comfy sofas arah the lif area. Apparently, no one dared to sit there. Barangkali the place atu untuk special guest kali wah. But whatever, we sat there anyway. HAHA. And and kami dua fascinated yang arah dinding belakang kami atu, ada secret door!! :DDDDD We were planning to hide there, and bila si Qayah datang, kami kajutkan ia. HAHAH.

Sekali, kami nampak this one car, like Qayah’s. The person went out of the car, and bajunya coklet. We were like, “EHHHH SI QAYAHHHH” *sueperrrr bigggg smilleeee =DD* Skali turned out orang tua. HAHAHA. Iatah mcm indakan si qayah thattt old. HAhHA. We laughed again.

After few minutes, Qayah arrived glamorously, pakai baju batik. BUT THEN…

“QAYAHHHHH!! TUDUNG KITANI SAMAAAAAAAA!!!!” I said. *criedddd*

HAHAHAH! It was funnie. So off we went, with the same tudung, bejalan duo. HAHAH. I bet people were like, ehhh uniform kali. HAHAH.

Things happened in between, met Hajah Amal and Farhan (from MD), and up we went-to report. Took our pass. And all was coo’. Waited for the doctor. I sat next to Nigel and Qayah. Nigel is a very very funny man. He’s so cool he made my day. HAHAHA.

Like tadi, we were discussing about the pass number. Zatul got number 4, and she said it’s a bad number. Then Nigel started telling me yang 8 is a lucky number, which I have on my pass, meaning rich. I said bimbo-y,”If 8 means rich, and 4 means die. Does 2 mean coma?” Nigel wet blur for a moment. And I had to explained to him. And he was like, “OHHH. I thought comma. Yang punctuation.”

HAHAHA. Nigel.. Nigel. =ppp

The whole briefing started. And bla bla bla. It was so cold. Thanks for my amazing sphincter muscle, I was able to hold on. If you know what I mean. HAHAHA.

All of us (Me, Qay, Dkfiqah, Hjh, Melvin, Nigel, Farhan and Sherwin) ate together masa tengahari. My tummy was grumbling and angry, demanding food. Dear tummy, couldn’t you just wait for a momento? Hoho. The place was full and packed with people. And the makanan were very mahal, considering us students indada $$$.

Si Farhan was like, “Eh kamu. Tinggal 45 minutes saja kan makan. Sampat kan tu?”
And when Qayah and I sat down after ordering our makanan, which approximately took 5 minutes, he had finished his makanan. HAHAH. So much for inda cukup masa. XDD

At at this one time, lalat ani landing arah straw si Qayah, inda begarak-garak. Must have mean something right? HAHAHA. XDD Geddit? If not, I guess you’re slow ;P

The attachmentees were divided into three groups. And coincidentally, Zatul Qayah Dkfiqah and Farhan was in my group. And off we went, to the accident and emergency unit.

It was ermmmm.. at first. Dkfiqah and I were passed from one to another. But from 2.30 onwards, it was bomb bomb bomb! ;DD Although I didn’t get the chance to learn how to stitch and liat orang yang toenailnya kuyak into two kana stitch like Zatul and Qayah, (since kami lima kana divided, them together and me with Farhan and Dkfiqah) but all around, it was okay. I might consider that unit. =)

I got to see patients diagnosed with HFMD, and I actually witnessed a doctor telling a patient that she is pregnant. Coooool. =D And there’s this gastric thingy with the patient and his kidney macam sakit2 saja. And this one patient with heart disease. It was awkward pulang, macam aku farhan and dkfiqah bediri2 mliat patients.

Macam a w k w a r d. . . .

HAHAHA. And then we went to this room, we were actually trying to get the doctor’s signature. But then, ada tia kanak-kanak ani. She was sooo cute. Belakang kepalanya luka and the darah flowing :O The doctor was trying to examine her, tapi that kanak2 resisted. I mean, it hurts to even watch her in pain. Apatah lagi ia the one who suffered.

The doctor went out and all of us went to the kid, to sing her a barney song. Yang “I love you you love meee”

Anyway, the luka on the head had to be stitched, so, Qayah Zatul Farhan and I witnessed it. She was crying and howling and wailing. Kesian. =(( She was soo cute. And to think at such young age, she had to feel such pain. Even her Barney couldn’t stop her from crying. The hospital dood gave an injection on the back of her head. And then, it was the momento..

The dawai went straight into her head and out again. . .

The girl was crying. . .

Blood was being wiped off her head. . .

Again, in and out the dawai went. . .

The scissors all working on her head. . .

To even hear about it. Must have hurt reallll bad. =(

But overall, it was nice. To actually ease the kid’s pain by singing a barney song. To witness a real life situation where not only theories are needed. To actually share the pain between patients. And to actually be there..

It was all worth it.





(Insert sign here)
Fifah is out. And emo.

No comments: