Saturday, July 19, 2008

19.07.08

Today.. Wat hapen xactly? Owkay here it goes...

im quite busy today since i had to catch up wit my study.. Wel ive been outside school for d past few days.. So obviously a lot of things to be done! I had my pmaths test afta break, wel~ it was owkaay =) n n i hv my upcoming bio test next tue! Oh shoot!! Fiqah read! U hv too! I want a good result frm u! Cmon wake up! Embaah~ fiqah adang! Haha xDD i tend to talk to myself, always.. Wen i sed 'always' i MEAN it.. Bh adang.. *der it goes* owkeh enuf sed, pkoknya i hv to compile evryting bout gaseous xchnge n infectious dseases in my brain.. WISH ME LUCK EVRYONE!!

during pe, my team beat golden apple by 2points! Our score is 7-5.. N d red durian bit grey kembayau! Btw wat i wanted to say iz white berry+golden apple game was the FABOLOUS GAME EVEER!! It was the BEST! =) evry1 get the chance to hold the ball n evry1 ada high spirits! Yeeah! Dats wat im talking about.. 0oyeah~ cKampis was VERY GOOD tdi.. Cheewah~ bt stil ya kampis.. N n hiz bitch next door plays wel.. Uuu~ u guys rulez! Gud teamates! i salute you! 0oyea~ ada this one time hjSyafiq dribble the ball n i was facing the opposite way.. N n he passed the ball to me.. OBVIOUSLY i dint took the ball since i faced the otha way round! Wel he did shout my name tho n d rest are also calling me.. Wen the ball out frm the court i faced him n othas wit dz BANGANG AND INNOCENT FACE! HAHAH XDD ooyea agen! Tdi the ball kna kpala cChin kai drectly, oouch! I laughed.. Bt den afta abiz the whole game, dguys play futball.. The ball kna kpala ku.. *short term memory loss* =Pp cHjSyafiq g PUNCANYA! Aduyy~

then ptg.. Me, kampis, fizah n fiqahA ikut tce Dkct msa lunch.. Ke huaho.. Wee~ btw suara fizah SEXY!! Kami arh Mums.. I spent $5 jz on one kdai.. Owh god~ then kami buat practcal YEAST! Bebau aah~ msa cleaning, cKampis pour the hot boiled yeast on top of my hand!!! Shoot you! Damn! It was SERIOUSLY BEBAU n PANASSS! Haha xpp mlakat baunya.. Then afta 2pm, i found out dat all my frenz ditched me! Ditcher! Haha xp *nadawah* in short drang smua blik.. How can claz drang kna cancel n mine NOT?? Left me, azman, faj n zaty.. Den i sat wit amer d whole afternoon =] me, azman, amer n faj kinda bgila.. Me n azman had thiz brain connectors c0z fkiran kmi sama tdi hahah xDD den den smua rahsia pcah! Jeng3!! ada diz one tym tmpt our table kna mop, so we had to wait for it to dry up! bt kmi ane nda suka waiting kan! so me, faj n azam dduk bsila atas the bench! n amer nda, coz ya kta kakinya pnjang.. yatah nda dpt! waaaat?? n i rmembr we played thiz game, drang zaw col it as 'd 11 game' bout 11 lists.. adalah, if kamu mau main jz col me! hahah xDD Ooyea agen n agen~ we met NASREEN AND ZAKIAH.. Wee~ nasreen kurus a bit.. Waa~

bah akhrnya kmi blik.. Ooyea~ me n azman blik dlu, D 74s ppl! tngal cfaj n amer!Hee~

before i sign out! jz to let u know, GUYSS MUKA AKU AND CNAJ ADA ARH NEWSPAPER!! hahah xDD

ps: azman rmembr dz, or faj u shud noe.. 7 and 4 is a GREAT COMBINATION.. :p
pps: amer~ i noe u like dat pics dat i gave u.. =)
pps: fifah jgn lupa bwa dat paper! I want it! =)


fyqathecutestandyoungest is signing off
chow~

No comments: