Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Salam fellow readers. =)

I decided to be Miss Sunshine 'Look at the bright side' today. The doa kesyukuran for scholarship recipients is today and i know there will be a lot of tears running down. I don't know what to say, thruthfully. My well of tears is drying out. I am happy for them, Fifah, Sadrina, Jihan, Khairi and Syiqin. Each of them have been a great friend. I never like being apart and saying goodbyes. Aku ber-emo disini saja dulu. =(

I can't let my baby girl go. Samihah. Jatul can't even see her face, menangis tia. It has always been her dream to be an archeologist and now, she got it! =) Thanks for being such a boobastic friend sad. Mama is proud of you. Hahahhaha. I better stop.

Don't let me start talking about Fifah. Banjir blog ani ia meraung krg. Mwahahaha. Love you ping.

xoxo,
Miss Sunshine

No comments: