Friday, July 25, 2008

Lost and found.

I've found my long-lost, not so thick but damn expensive that worth every moolaah, Geography texbook. It's so long that i realised my Ering's baby is already 1month and 8 days and that my 3rd anniversary is in 5 days time. How exciting,eh? Exaggerating. Haha!

It was just few weeks ago, i didnt live with it. Few weeks are like ages, like way back to the stone age, when our ancestors were either wearing the damn sexy cawat or totally naked. Super duper sexy, eh? Oh, dont forget, the organisms that lived in their hairs, Kutu. Imut banget. Haha!

Back to the book. By the time the adrenaline-rush was about to start, preparing my body either for fight with Mr.Gareth or flight from Mr.Gareth, there, Faj came with the guilty look which was not so obvious before i knew, the book was in her dark blue Nike bag. The book was living in her house, preserving its virginity, since the last term,last day of school. My drops of clear crystals overshadowed my laughter:') Suprisingly, Mr.Gareth didnt say a single thing about the book after he got mad at Naz's Adib on wednesday. SORRY DIB:') I owe you one! And Faj, mucho thanks:)

Now, i can live a normal happy life again:) Ever, ever after. Here, its my honour to congratulate myself for having the book back:)

No comments: